Don’t we all need special hacks to make our travels a bit easier? I know I do! Although traveling sounds exciting it can be quite tedious and exhausting. Along with being tiring there are so many unseen things that happen at the most unwanted time. So this post is dedicated in making all your travel problems go away. Use these travel hacks and you’ll be saving yourself a lot of hassle.
1. Travel websites can be extremely sneaky at times. What most people don’t know is that they track your visit to the site and end up raising the price on each visit. Why do they do it? Well, they want to scare you in to buying the ticket before you change your mind. You think that the price of the ticket is rising so you purchase the ticket. The travel hack to use here is to enable private browsing so they don’t track your visits.
2. A great way to keep your clothes smelling fresh and reduce the static in your clothes is to place dryer sheets to line your suit case. This will soak up any access dampness in your clothes or products. You’ll love the fresh scent when you wear your clothes.
3. Not having enough space in one’s suitcase can cause a lot of anxiety. Where do you fit in the last dress that you just have to take? It’s an age old dilemma; however we have a solution for you. Instead of folding your clothes save space by rolling them. You can thank us later.
4. A genius travel hack for your chargers is to pack them in your old sun glasses case. This way your cables and charges won’t get lost in all your clothes and they won’t be tangled hot mess either.
5. To save a little more space put your underwear and socks in your shoes. Yes, it may sound a little strange but this is one of the travel hacks that travel experts swear by and I have used quite a few times.
6. We all know about the fairies who steal our hair clips. They’re one of the easiest things to lose. Obviously you’re not going to end up saving any space but you’ll be saving your peace of mind with this one. Store all your hair clips in Tic Tac container. If you’re not in to Tic Tacs take a small make jewelry pouch and store them in it. You’ll never run out of hair clips again.
7. This is such a unisex tip. Use your belts to line collars in order to keep them crispy. Both guys and girls have collars on their shirts and they can lose their shape in a suitcase. Lining them with belts keep them crisp and in place.
8. Instead of buying travel sized products buy travel sized containers instead. You can refill them and this will also give you the luxury of taking your favorite products with you. So many of our favorite products don’t come in travel sizes and with this travel hack you can take most of them with you.