Individuals spend a lifetime to seek the meaning of life and our existence on this planet. There are a million of questions with no certain answers. Even if you set out to explore, you still might not be successful in seeking the desired answers.
However, you’ve the chance of learning limitless along the way. This is what traveling is all about. You may have achieved trillions of amazing credentials in life, might be a source of pride for your loved ones and might also be living your life to the fullest. However, as a golden rule, you most certainly haven’t lived your life to the fullest if you haven’t used your valuable resources to venture the globe and explored its limited beauty.
You may have learnt limitlessly through years of education. However, the best lessons of life are most certainly learnt through stepping in the world of unknown, far away from the comfort zones of your life.
The desire of traveling all begins with the movies, books, travel quotes and tempting traveling blogs.
Packing bags for your adventures, roaming around the streets of a new country, meeting inspiring people along the way, treating yourself with the finest cuisine and there’s so much more!
Every step taken into a new world is a chance to discover and explore more around you. Here is a compilation of the best travel quotes that project the reality of life.
1. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
2. “The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
3. “To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
4. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous
5. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
6. “Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the very stuff that everyday life is made of, giving to it the sharp contour and meaning of art.” – Freya Stark
7. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
8. “I never understood the difference between ‘want’ and ‘need’ until I traveled the world.”- Laurie Satran
9. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
10. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
11. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
12. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
13. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
14. “Travel teaches toleration.” – Benjamin Disraeli
15. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
Get inspiration from these travel quotes and explore the spectacular destinations in this world that was destined to leave you in awe!